Bij ons train je veilig Klik hier voor ons Corona-beleid >>>
Professional and practice-oriented
We help companies to comply with the legal health and safety obligations by providing various courses, including ERO Emergency Response Officer and Safety & Health Officer.
BHV cursus in het Engels in 1 dag
ERO course in English in 1 day
Click on a green button below to see our lesson dates and prizes on the NedCert website and to sign up.
Every company with personnel in the Netherlands, for example an office, must arrange a company emergency response team (Bedrijfshulpverlening, BHV) so in the event of emergencies, employees and visitors are properly cared for.
Contents of the ERO course day
Experience a special day and step into another world, which can become reality on your own work floor.
- Corona and PPE Personal Protective Equipment for ERO
- provide first aid and CPR with AED
- Stop the Bleeding – applying various types of material and dressings from the trauma kit such as tourniquet and hemostatic dressing
- limit and combat small fires
- extinguish with water, carbon dioxide snow extinguisher, foam / premix extinguisher, fire blankets
- limit the consequences of accidents
- raising the alarm and evacuating all employees and other individuals
- evacuation drill in VR Virtual Reality
- communication with the emergency services
Classes are taught by our NedCert certified instructor, René van der Helm who provide compact, no-nonsense ERO courses in a modern way, with lots of practical exercises. By applying a balanced mix of learning styles, the ERO course is, from the beginning to the end, fun, informative and engaging. We work with small groups, so we are able to give a lot of personal attention.
The ERO certificate is valid for 2 year
The examination is conducted by NedCert Certification according to ISO 17024. If someone succeeds, he receives a certificate Emergency Response Officer (BHV). The certificate is valid for 2 year.
The price of the ERO course includes the textbook and the use of emergency response training materials, bandages, AED’s, extinguishers, free tea/coffee, free lunch and examination fees.
This training day also is suitable as a refresher or when someone has done a BHV course before at another organisation.